The shlokas should be sung and sent as a recording. They should be emailed as attachment to the email id given below. The maximum duration is 10 minutes for the recording. Basic instruments can be used for background support. No professional or commercial recordings or clips are allowed. They should be sent before the announced last date for the contest.
Thursday, August 6, 2015
Bhagavad Gita Online Contests
। गीताराधनम् ।
“ Gitaaraadhanam “
Chiram Samskrutam Spiritual Foundation Announces its annual competitions based on BhagavadGita.
Announcing shloka recitation and Essay competitions for all.
Shloka recitation competitions
Special category - Age group 2 yrs to 4 year
Bhakti yoga chapter 12 first 5 slokas
Verses 17 to 42 of chapter 10 , Vibhuti Vistara Yoga
for these categories
a. Sub Junior category – Age group 5 – 8 years
b. Junior category – Age group – 8 – 13 years
c. Senior category – 13 – 16 years
d. Professional category – above 18 years, individual or group
The essays can be in English / Hindi / Sanskrit.
Essays should be original and emailed as a word document in Arial font of size 12. The essays cannot exceed 1500 words. No sentences or matter can be picked from published books. Such entries which seem to have copied material will be disqualified. See the competition rules below.
a. Sub Junior group - kids between 8 – 12 years
b. Junior group – kids between 12 – 16 years.
c. Senior group – 18 years – 25 years.
d. Professionals category – 25 years and above.
Topics for essay
1. The greatness of the Bhagavad Gita.
गीता की महानता |
गीताया: माहात्म्यम् ।
2. The summary of the Bhagavad Gita
भगवद गीता का सार |
गीताया: सार: ।
3. Bhagavad Gita in our daily life
हमारे दैनिक जीवन में भगवद्गीता |
नित्यजीवने भगवद्गीताया: उपयोगिता ।
4. The need of Bhagavad Gita to the modern world.
आधुनिक दुनिया के लिए गीता की जरूरत |
आधुनिकजगति भगवद्गीताया: आवश्यकता ।
Rules of the competition
1. An entry fee of INR. 100 is applicable to each entry.
2. Each entry to be separately emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Complete name, educational qualification, residential / postal address for communicaiton, cell number of the contestant must be provided in the email. Entries without this basic information will not be considered.
3. The last date for sending entries is September 15th. Entries submitted beyond this date will not be accepted.
4. The results will be declared by the end of September. Prizes will be sent to the winners by courier. So kindly provide the correct postal address.
5. The winners will be announced on http://chiramsamskrutam.blogspot.in
6. The winning entries will be published on the websites of Chiram Samskrutam Spiritual Foundation. Winning Audios will be uploaded to a youtube channel.
7. The opinion of the judges is final.
Weekly forecasts for 2017 Week of December 24th General Trends 22nd Budha turns direct. This ends 20 days of com...
July 2018 forecasts There are only 2 major transits this month. Guru , Shani, Kuja, Rahu and Kethu remain in the same houses. ...
Guru Gochara 2017 - 2018 ( Jupiter transit 2017 - 2018 ) The Transit On 12 th September 2017 Jupiter leaves Kanya and transit...