This section is for queries related to jobs, travel and settling abroad.
Here are some guidelines to know if a natal chart supports residing / traveling abroad.
1. Saturn in the Second House - In the second Saturn makes one not above want and prone to lying. Will live in foreign lands. Will be a lover of justice.
2. Saturn in the Fourth House - Saturnine tenancy of the fourth indicates affliction to the heart. Will lack happiness and mental peace. Will be crooked and will be a violator of social norms. Will live in foreign lands.
3. Moon in the Twelfth House - Will be lazy and devoid of wealth. Will be an outcast. Will have to face a lot of defeats. Will live in foreign lands. Mother's health may be affected.
4. The Ascendant lord in the Ascendant - Chances are that he/she will visit foreign or far away lands.
5. The Ascendant lord in the Seventh House - They experience vicissitudes and moods always alternate between dejection & elation. They may end up in a foreign country.
6. Since the 6th lord is in 10th, they are bound to be successful in foreign countries/far away lands.
7. As the 7th lord is in the 10th, success abroad
8. As the 9th lord is in the 7th, luck is generally after marriage. - Father goes abroad and prospers. They also will find their fortune in foreign lands.
9. The Effects of the 9th Lord in the Ninth House - foreign visits
10. 10 th lord in 7 th , foreign visits
11. 10 th lord in 12 th , reside abroad
12. 11 th lord in 7 th , they go abroad on a world tour.
13. 12 th lord in 9 th , live abroad and prosper there.
1. Kindly post your birth detail in every post, saves me a lot of time.
2. Kindly follow the guidelines for using this blog for posting your queries.
3. You need to kindly wait - Please note that, I answer the queries the the same order as posted. Hence it may take a few days for your questions to be answered. It may take a week if your questions are complex or if you have too many questions. But be assured your question will be answered. You may keep the thread active by gentle reminders.
4. Do not delete the query and re-post on another day. - When I cannot find a post on a particular date, I cannot reply. So You will have to wait till I reach your re-posted query which may delay the response to you by a week.
5. Be assured, I will answer all the queries.
There was a post earlier for this section. The blogger has some issues due to which, I'm unable to view your comments in this section anymore. So re-post your queries here if they are still unanswered.